After 30 days of use
Findings after 30 days of use.
- The display does not switch off immediately, but goes out unnaturally slowly.
- The connection to the Internet via 3G / 2G takes quite a long time after the icon is displayed in the notification area.
- Charging notification is much delayed - the notification LED remains lit long after the cable has been disconnected.
More serious problems:
- Bluetooth is not working properly. It often does not want to search for devices, and if it turns off, it can only be turned on by a restart and only if WiFi is also turned on.
- All S3 Neo with UT have the same MAC address on the WiFi adapter.
I'll just add to avoid misunderstandings.
- The display does not switch off immediately when the button is pressed, but goes out unnaturally slowly. After the set timeout, it will personally turn me off normally. However, I have 30 seconds set and I usually use the button.