Xiaomi Mi 9
I am aware of the situation with the supported device list, and that the Mi 9 is not on it. However I am curious if anyone has done tested it? (there are a lot of Xiaomi phones on the list)
I am new to UBports so I am not familiar with the install process or development process. I have a old Mi 9 that is expendable, and would be interested in using it for both testing out the ubuntu touch OS and contributing to the community.
- has anyone had experience installing on the Mi 9
- does anyone already know it won't work
- if I do it is there a place to document the functionality
- is there someone already working on the Mi 9 that I could get in contact with
- who would be a good resource about testing/troubleshooting the xiaomi phones
Lakotaubp last edited by
@shindler25 Try the link to our docs to get you started https://forums.ubports.com/topic/2068/halium-first-steps also a bit of info here https://t.me/UTFAQ/6 There are plenty of people who are willing to help and give advice here but the best place to start is the docs.