@joolz Thanks. I'll give it a look when I have some time. Maybe I'll find a solution for it.
Best posts made by marius-ciclistu
RE: future ubuntu touch
The 1st thing in my opinion is to
make ut work 100% on oneplus one at least. For now:
- the zoom and flash of camera app are not working.
- share url via dekko 2 is not opening a new mail with the link in body
- the ad block app does not seem to work in Romania EDIT it works with some mvps... in settings
- sometimes when making a call the phone starts activating loudspeaker and dials numbers like it is possessed and the touch becomes unresponsive.
- the same crazy behavior happens if I unlock it just after I receive a notification.
- also it happened when I tried to close the alarm in the morning
- you can not position the cursor when entering text in browser.I can only drag the cursor to the text's end.
- you can't select preferential text.Just all..
- when searching in 1400+ phone contacts I need to delete and retype a character to triger the search.
- you can import only 350 contacts in a vcs file. For 1400 I splitted the file in 4.
- Dekko 2 does not show search results from server.
- dekko 2 does not delete mails from trash folder.
- in rc the tap on phone near the name in log starts the call directly but from contacts that does not happen just like in the actual stable release.
- when sending sms for parking UT does not warm you that the sms has additional cost. That means that if the crazyness happens just after I payed a parking..... until I hard shut it down, it can send numerous messages
- wifi and data connection alternation is not smooth.I receive no connection If I exit from wifi range and the data connection via sim is available.
- web.skype.com in the browser behaves not ok: if I tap backspace once, the keyboad disapears making it hard to delete text.
- rc chanel has a known bug, video recording.
I'm shure I forgot some observed bugs but I still prefer UT over android or ios.
I'm not happy that at least for now, I don't know how to investigate these bugs and try to fix them.I'm just on the web side for now in codding regard.
RE: Oneplus one flash does not work
@Flohack Autofocus can be used with grid mode and some pacience by taping into the rectangle:)
The issue is that this repo is archived and in readonly mode.. https://github.com/ubports/camera-app
I can't open an issue. Anyway, I'm pull the repo and have a look through it maybe I'll win "the lottery" and find a potential fix for the flash, as it works from battery settings in flashlight mode, so a way to trigger it exists.
RE: Setting the Bar Too High is Part of the Problem, Not the Solution
@totalrando Youtubers (not all) in their huge numbers, generate noise so you can't hear what is really happening out there.
Ubuntu is the best and it is free and the last is the reason why the ones that are making profits are bothered by it.
PS. Please make a way to choose between the last 3 revisions or at least 2 just like you can in desktop. Reason example: RC 93 worked better than 94.
RE: Failed update from latest rc 97 to dev 1927 today
@applee Good news, it updated to halium devel without freezing in boot screen.
The devel 1927 is stil there..
Latest posts made by marius-ciclistu
RE: OTA-17 Is Released!
For me it works ok-ish the rc v100 so if that went into stable there is no rush. Maybe I'll stick to this one until I know that the contacts search on tap-up (key up) triggers the search, not like now when I must write then delete until I win the slot and the search is triggered. This is the best UT until now for OPO.
RE: Halium 7.1 Test Channel
@lakotaubp Thanks. Until I'll find another OPO or OP3T or VollaPhone, I'm happy with this one now that has a full working camera (except stable at the moment). I use it as a daily phone since I made my profile here (aug 2020).
It is not listed. It can be viewed only via link.
RE: Halium 7.1 Test Channel
@lakotaubp I don't have the behavior from that post.
PS. If the phone is in my pochet and I receive a call, sometimes the screen becomes unresponsive. Also, sometimes, when in a call with loudspeacker on, the crazyness happens.
The crazyness apears more often with some versions and less often with others.