Best posts made by mdk
This user hasn't posted anything yet.
Latest posts made by mdk
RE: OTA-12 call for testing
Not sure where to report but I'm having hard times to install the RC on deb (Nexus 7 2013 LTE). I followed the steps from the Call for Testing article (update apps, set channel to RC):
- The "Ubuntu touch version 56" appeared in the application list and started to download, OK.
- (my locale is french) after download it displayed a grey Installation... ("Currently installing...") button.
- 30mn after, feeling it was a bit long, I cliked the button and it poped a window. If the user is expected to click it I think it should be reworded as Installer ("Install", more meaning "Click to do it" than "Installing..." which means more like "Please wait, as it is currently installing"), and maybe go blue instead of grey.
- The window is asking me to reboot and install (blue button, "Redémarrer et installer" in french), but touching the button does nothing.
- ~one hour later the blue "Reboot and install" button is still doing nothing so I'm trying to rebot in other ways.
- Rebooted, but still got the "Installation..." on the "Ubuntu touch" line in app upgrades, still popping a window with a "Redémarrer et installer" button doing nothing.