Yu Black (garlic)
This is a port of Ubuntu Touch for device Garlic (Yu black / Wiko u feel prime).
- Audio , Calls , Sms and Mobile data
- Wi-Fi , Wi-Fi Hotspot , Bluetooth , Vibration , notification lights
- Accelerometer, Rotation , Ambient Light and Proximity sensors
- Camera - Photo & Video recording : For Video recording to work Install GStreamer-droid
- Flashlight , Gps , apparmor
Currently doesn't work/ have issues:
- MTP ,libertine , In-call volume control
- Compass & Front cam flash light ... help fix
Not all functions were tested...
Prerequisites: Unlocked bootloader , Noughat firmware , PC
- Flash latest Twrp to recovery partition
- Flash zip from newest release from twrp : https://github.com/ut-on-garlic/ubports-ci/releases
- If you want to revert to android, flash android.img in /data to boot partition
@pbt100 app switching lags in non-desktop mode. It's quite well in desktop mode though.
The current port is working fairly well on the BLU Life One X2 Mini. I have disabled qseeproxydaemon in the android-ramdisk image as it's not needed and keeps crashing. Battery life seems much improved with this change.
"You need system.img , halium-boot and latest devel or edge rootfs -32-bit"
Why not 64-bit?
@Aircooled I have changed that, 64bit works
is there any fresh screencast of UB Touch on [garlic]
@darkcoder221 No, sorry. The port is currently in need of some work as the last bootable image failed to wake for phone calls. I am currently unable to put any time into fixing this.