Need help for porting

• I have a Zuk Z1 which sports a Qcom 801 (similar to OnePlus One). I have set up all the device repos and synced successfully. But when I build I an error (final build error) :

make: *** No rule to make target 'libqmi', needed by '/home/aki237/phablet/out/target/product/ham/obj/EXECUTABLES/wpa_supplicant_intermediates/config.o'.  Stop.

Using the cm-12.1 branch.
    Every other targets needed for the final image are built.
    This is the .repo/local_manifests/zuk_ham.xml file for my device

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <manifest>
      <remote name="theMuppets"
              fetch="https://github.com/TheMuppets"
              revision="refs/heads/cm-12.1" />
      <project name="android_device_zuk_ham" path="device/zuk/ham/" remote="cm" revision="cm-12.1" />
      <project name="android_device_qcom_common" path="device/qcom/common/" remote="cm" revision="cm-12.1"/>
      <project name="android_kernel_cyanogen_msm8974" path="kernel/cyanogen/msm8974/" remote="cm" revision="cm-12.1"/>
      <project name="proprietary_vendor_zuk" path="vendor/zuk/" remote="theMuppets" revision="cm-12.1"/>
    </manifest>

Host Build system :

Linux : 4.12.13
    gcc : 7.2

• Community

I've searched LineageOS' GitHub for the needed file, libqmi. Looks like it's supposed to be in a vendor repository. I think you're missing vendor/qcom in your manifest.

• @UniSuperBox Thanks I'll look into that. I have my device's vendor repos. I don't know about vendor/qcom. Can you share the repo that has this. I guess that is common for all Qualcomm devices.

• Community

I've discussed with our crack team of Halium porters and they say that you need to add the line "vendor/zuk" in the folllowing file: https://github.com/ubports/android_build/blob/ubp-5.1/core/main.mk#L615

This will bring in the Zuk vendor files to the build.

Looks like your connection to UBports Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.