Porting Ubuntu Touch to Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100G

• I have been trying to port ubuntu touch using ubport's source tree and currently i was able to finish building. I flashed boot.img using heimdall and was able to boot into recovery.
    After that I used rootstock to install the ubuntu preinstalled tar and system.img. It didn't work initially but after bunch of checking around I finally got it working. So after rootstock finished its job my device rebooted and stuck in bootloop.

I rebooted into recovery and check /proc/last_kmsg and this was what the last line said:
    Starting kernel at 0x81808000...

So anyone have any idea what went wrong and what can I do to get to working?
    Thanks.

• I've troubles with ubuntu-touch too ... I had to modify rootstock script to be able to make system.img after that I had troubles .. the phone just reboot it doesn't even stuck at boot logo

• Reading rootstock script and modifying it to your needs is good way to learn this process. I have also been doing this.

Are you able to flash and use the boot and recovery partitions?

Looks like your connection to UBports Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.