Very interesting. So interesting that I've tried - but I already failed with 'treblezing' the device - and the rest of the documentation is even more thrilling...
I still got some general questions about GSI on 3T. Perhaps somebody reading this can answer them:
- Is 'treblezing' the future direction for 3T, i.e. will there be a 'vendor' system plus (device-independant) GSI images?
- Are GSI images android version dependant? I.e. will there be different GSI images for android 9, android 10, and so on?
- Is 'Halium9-GSI' a official Halium version? Will GSI be the direction Halium will take?
- I still haven't understood what modifications are needed on boot and kernel for GSI. Can somebody elaborate on this?
- [off-topic] It seems that there are other (unofficial) GSI image, e.g. lineage images. Is there a change that they run on 3T?