Ringtone volume on nexus 5 (ubuntu 15.04)

• Hi everybody,
    i'm really newbie on UT, not at all in Ubuntu (since 2007). I just installed ubuntu 15.04 on a second hand nexus 5 and i have a big problem: ringtone volume is really low, quite not audible. Obviously, I put it on maximum. I tried to enter alsamixer by terminal but the operation is denied. Any suggest? Thanks a lot!

• @misterti Have you just adjusted the volume using the button on the side of the phone ?. Sometimes I've noticed a mismatch with the volume set in system settings, sound. Have a look. Might just work.

• Thanks for your answer. I checked the possible mismatch you talked about but it's not so: the level I set in the system setting is the same level I can set with the left button, they change at the same moment..,I woudl like to have something like alsamixer mut it seems impossible...

• @misterti There is uVolMan in the openstore if you want to give that a try. Other than that and checking theres nothing bloking the speaker outlets, please try the welcome and install group at
    https://t.me/WelcomePlus
    They have knowledge and skill on all things UBports Ubuntu Touch.

• @lakotaubp thanks again. I installed uvolman but apparently there is nothing blocking volume. I joined also the group you told me on Telegram, described the problem but, at this moment, none answered. I continue looking for solutions, thanks again!

• @misterti If I come up with anything else I'll get back to you. Lets try and get this fixed.

Looks like your connection to UBports Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.