Welcome to the UBports forums!
If you want to chat about Ubuntu Touch and its related projects, you've come to the right place!
Here are some tips to help you get the most of this forum:
- If you're new to the community, please read our Meet the Community page. It will walk you through our various other community platforms, like the documentation (available in several languages), our Telegram group, or our Matrix room #ubports:matrix.org
- We strive to be considerate, respectful and collaborative. All UBports members work for free in their spare time, so try to appreciate their work. The Ubuntu Code of Conduct applies in all areas of the UBports community.
- Please tag your posts to make it easier for other users to navigate the forums in the future. For example, if your post concerns the Fairphone 2, just tag your post that way and it will show up in this list.
- If you want, you can introduce yourself here.
- Found a bug? Please report it on GitHub.
- The right to free speech means the government can't arrest you for what you say. It doesn't mean that anyone else has to listen to your bullshit, or host you while you share it. The 1st amendment doesn't shield you from criticism or consequences. If you [...] get banned from [this] Internet community, your free speech right s aren't being violated. It's just that the people listening think you're an asshole, and they're showing you the door. - xkcd 1357
- Use common sense
- Have fun!