Problems with crossbuilder

• I'm following this guide for compiling Ubuntu Touch packages. Setting up LXD with crossbuilder setup-lxd works well but when I execute the command crossbuilder in any project I get this error:

error: no devices/emulators found
    Could not find a device, will not deploy
    Building address-book-app for armhf.
    Creating LXD container address-book-app-usdk-16-04-amd64-armhf-dev using ubports-sdk:ubuntu-sdk-16.04-amd64-armhf-dev.
    Error: Remote ubports-sdk exists as <https://sdk-images.ubports.com>
    Creating address-book-app-usdk-16-04-amd64-armhf-dev
    Error: Failed container creation: LXD doesn't have a uid/gid allocation. In this mode, only privileged containers are supported.

I tried removing and reinstalling LXD, removing my previous containers, rebooting but nothing works. I'm using Pop!_OS based on Ubuntu 18.04.

• After a searching the internet I found out that I need to add the line root:100000:65536 into /etc/subuid and /etc/subgid.
    I think that line is added automatically when installing LXD but for some reason it wasn't generated.

• And if someone wants to know why it's necessary it is well explained here and here.

Looks like your connection to UBports Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.