uninstall scopes/apps

• Well i am having some issues with uninstalling an app, while some scopes stoped working after latest OTA update plus i want to remove some old scopes that were on the phone when i bought it but i can't find a simple way to do that.

1- I did install Indicator Torch which didn't work fine, so i did uninstall it from openstore, but i keep seeing the indicator in the notification part as nfsprodriver-indicator-torch.

My question is how can i get rid of that?

2- How can i uninstall some scopes like ebay, Amazon, yahoo finance?

3- I had reddit scope installed but after the last update it stopped working for unknown reason, any idea why? and it seems i can't uninstall it also.

I have tried the old ubuntu store and openstore and both can't find those scopes so no way to click uninstall.

• @bq4.5 You can try this app https://open.uappexplorer.com/app/ut-tweak-tool.sverzegnassi. If you select "Apps Scopes" from the top left hamburger menu you get a list of all click packages installed on your phone - tap on any and click the top right trash bin button to remove it.

• UT tweak doesn't see the scopes i want to remove also, and that icon in notification bar is still there, even i did install the app again and deleted it by ut tweak, still there. thanks though for the help

• @bq4.5 Hmm, that's very odd as I've often used UT Tweak Tool to remove eBay, Amazon and other scopes when I was still on Canonical images. Unfortunately I have no idea about the torch :/ - but I would consider writing the author of that indicator in case there is an easy fix.

Looks like your connection to UBports Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.