UBports Ubuntu Touch OTA-3 buzz
libremax last edited by libremax
- Ubuntu Touch OTA-3 : https://ubports.com/blog/latest-news-1/post/ubuntu-touch-ota-3-106
- Ubuntu Phone OTA-3 Released by UBports with Own Push Notification System : http://news.softpedia.com/news/ubuntu-phone-ota-3-released-by-ubports-with-own-push-notification-system-519089.shtml
- UBports Releases Updated Ubuntu Touch (OTA-3): https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=UBports-Ubuntu-Touch-OTA3
- Ubuntu Phone OTA-3 Released by UBports with Own Push Notification System : http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/107540?quicktabs_authors=3
- UBports OTA3 – Toujours vivant ! : http://www.monptitbloglibre.laurald.fr/ubports-ota3-toujours-vivant/
- Nova atualização OTA-3 para o Ubuntu Touch traz novo sistema de notificações : http://www.linuxbuzz.com.br/2017/12/nova-atualizacao-ota-3-para-ubuntu-touch-traz-novo-sistema-de-notificacoes.html
- Третье обновление прошивки UBports, пришедшей на смену Ubuntu Touch : https://www.opennet.ru/opennews/art.shtml?num=47782
- UBports发布Ubuntu Phone OTA-3，拥有自己的推送通知系统 : http://www.linuxidc.com/Linux/2017-12/149678.htm
- Karácsonyi ajándékként érkezett az Ubuntu Phone OTA-3 : http://androgeek.hu/hir/karacsonyi-ajandekkent-erkezett-az-ubuntu-phone-ota3
- UBports ha rilasciato la terza OTA per i device Ubuntu Phone. : https://www.lffl.org/2017/12/ubuntu-phone-ubports-ota-3.html
- UBports Rilis Pembaruan Ubuntu Touch OTA-3, 5 Perangkat Peroleh Pembaruan : https://kabarlinux.web.id/2017/ubports-rilis-pembaruan-ubuntu-touch-ota-3-5-perangkat-peroleh-pembaruan/
- Ubuntu Phone OTA-3 foi lançado pela UBports com um sistema de notificação de envio próprio : http://portallinuxferramentas.blogspot.fr/2017/12/o-ubuntu-phone-ota-3-foi-lancado-pela.html
twinkybot last edited by
Just installed. Great thanks. Trying the nextcloud calendar sync just now. I am curious ;)
3arn0wl last edited by
Just installed OTA-3. Thanks so much for the early Christmas gift, and for your continued commitment to such a wonderful concept. :)
revoltevidente last edited by
Just installed and it works like a charm on my Nexus 5 ;) Well done !!!
zx81 last edited by
Working fine so far on Meizu pro 5
Marathon2422 last edited by
Working fine on my pro 5, pretty damn slick
WOW! Thats coverage!!!
twinkybot last edited by
I noticed a severe usage of battery though.
On RC the batterie lasttheed from eight in the morning till ~21.
Today with roughly the same usage I am at four o'clock already at 29 percent (wherw is the Symbol for this)
stefwe last edited by
uAdBlock is not working after the update. Anyone else have this issue?
Stefano last edited by
@einstein212 It's disabled as default, just turn it on again and it works. I've done it on my Pro 5
tupp last edited by
How can one reinstall Ubuntu store?
stefwe last edited by
@stefano Thanks i will try it
@tupp We removed the Canonical store as it will close by end of the year. So you cannot reinstall it since it is useless ^^
A small problem: access to mobile datas no longer works -> only the option "2G / 3G (faster)" is still available.
The problem is that it announces the 4G for my connection and that I do not know how to select the remaining option.
With the procedure of the topic "https://forums.ubports.com/topic/817/nexus5-4g-and-mobile-data-broken-after-ot3-update/4" it's OK for 4G now.
I can not get back to the "Stable" channel, the hourglass is spinning constantly.
After 2 reboot, everything is back in order.
Just a quick note: the "4G" icon is no longer visible if WiFi is activated, as soon as I disconnect it, it appears instead of WiFi ... it's a bit boring not to see it any more the weather.
Via Google translate
twinkybot last edited by twinkybot
@dda Showing the WiFi Icon only makes totally sense if connected to WiFi because it will not use the 4G anyways.
Mily last edited by
@twinkybot On Meizu Pro 5 the battery is drained since I upgrade to OTA 3.
Today, without using it (without applications in the background), dropped the battery charge from 80% to 21% in six hours.
@twinkybot Yes normally, but with the OTA-2 the 2 were clearly visible, which was not bad in itself.
@Mily: for the Nexus 5, I earn between 30 and 50% of autonimie and fluidity also seems a little increased, the problem of the ON / OFF button is well resolved.
Mily last edited by Mily
@dda Excuseme, but what is the problem of the ON / OFF button?
This afternoon the charge dropped 40% in 4 hours, without using the display or apps (except 5 minutes). I am worry.
@Mily : There is no more problem with this button, it was part of the problems fixed in the OTA-3 for the Nexus 5
Automnomie side : it is almost 2 days with a rather weak use and with the battery of origin of the Nexus 5.
The fall of the battery on the night: less than 20%.
Edit : Maybe it's because you use a Legacy Devices, for me it's a Core Devices?
Marathon2422 last edited by Marathon2422
@mily mine keeps mounting and dismounting the sdcard every few minutes ,do you have a sdcard inserted or not ( pro 5 )