UBports Ubuntu Touch OTA-3 buzz
libremax last edited by libremax
- Ubuntu Touch OTA-3 : https://ubports.com/blog/latest-news-1/post/ubuntu-touch-ota-3-106
- Ubuntu Phone OTA-3 Released by UBports with Own Push Notification System : http://news.softpedia.com/news/ubuntu-phone-ota-3-released-by-ubports-with-own-push-notification-system-519089.shtml
- UBports Releases Updated Ubuntu Touch (OTA-3): https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=UBports-Ubuntu-Touch-OTA3
- Ubuntu Phone OTA-3 Released by UBports with Own Push Notification System : http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/107540?quicktabs_authors=3
- UBports OTA3 – Toujours vivant ! : http://www.monptitbloglibre.laurald.fr/ubports-ota3-toujours-vivant/
- Nova atualização OTA-3 para o Ubuntu Touch traz novo sistema de notificações : http://www.linuxbuzz.com.br/2017/12/nova-atualizacao-ota-3-para-ubuntu-touch-traz-novo-sistema-de-notificacoes.html
- Третье обновление прошивки UBports, пришедшей на смену Ubuntu Touch : https://www.opennet.ru/opennews/art.shtml?num=47782
- UBports发布Ubuntu Phone OTA-3，拥有自己的推送通知系统 : http://www.linuxidc.com/Linux/2017-12/149678.htm
- Karácsonyi ajándékként érkezett az Ubuntu Phone OTA-3 : http://androgeek.hu/hir/karacsonyi-ajandekkent-erkezett-az-ubuntu-phone-ota3
- UBports ha rilasciato la terza OTA per i device Ubuntu Phone. : https://www.lffl.org/2017/12/ubuntu-phone-ubports-ota-3.html
- UBports Rilis Pembaruan Ubuntu Touch OTA-3, 5 Perangkat Peroleh Pembaruan : https://kabarlinux.web.id/2017/ubports-rilis-pembaruan-ubuntu-touch-ota-3-5-perangkat-peroleh-pembaruan/
- Ubuntu Phone OTA-3 foi lançado pela UBports com um sistema de notificação de envio próprio : http://portallinuxferramentas.blogspot.fr/2017/12/o-ubuntu-phone-ota-3-foi-lancado-pela.html
twinkybot last edited by
Just installed. Great thanks. Trying the nextcloud calendar sync just now. I am curious
A Former User last edited by
Just installed OTA-3. Thanks so much for the early Christmas gift, and for your continued commitment to such a wonderful concept.
revoltevidente last edited by
Just installed and it works like a charm on my Nexus 5 Well done !!!
zx81 last edited by
Working fine so far on Meizu pro 5
Marathon2422 last edited by
Working fine on my pro 5, pretty damn slick
Flohack last edited by
WOW! Thats coverage!!!
twinkybot last edited by
I noticed a severe usage of battery though.
On RC the batterie lasttheed from eight in the morning till ~21.
Today with roughly the same usage I am at four o'clock already at 29 percent (wherw is the Symbol for this)
uAdBlock is not working after the update. Anyone else have this issue?
@einstein212 It's disabled as default, just turn it on again and it works. I've done it on my Pro 5
How can one reinstall Ubuntu store?
@stefano Thanks i will try it
Flohack last edited by
@tupp We removed the Canonical store as it will close by end of the year. So you cannot reinstall it since it is useless ^^
A small problem: access to mobile datas no longer works -> only the option "2G / 3G (faster)" is still available.
The problem is that it announces the 4G for my connection and that I do not know how to select the remaining option.
With the procedure of the topic "https://forums.ubports.com/topic/817/nexus5-4g-and-mobile-data-broken-after-ot3-update/4" it's OK for 4G now.
I can not get back to the "Stable" channel, the hourglass is spinning constantly.
After 2 reboot, everything is back in order.
Just a quick note: the "4G" icon is no longer visible if WiFi is activated, as soon as I disconnect it, it appears instead of WiFi ... it's a bit boring not to see it any more the weather.
Via Google translate
twinkybot last edited by twinkybot
@dda Showing the WiFi Icon only makes totally sense if connected to WiFi because it will not use the 4G anyways.
@twinkybot On Meizu Pro 5 the battery is drained since I upgrade to OTA 3.
Today, without using it (without applications in the background), dropped the battery charge from 80% to 21% in six hours.
@twinkybot Yes normally, but with the OTA-2 the 2 were clearly visible, which was not bad in itself.
@Mily: for the Nexus 5, I earn between 30 and 50% of autonimie and fluidity also seems a little increased, the problem of the ON / OFF button is well resolved.
@dda Excuseme, but what is the problem of the ON / OFF button?
This afternoon the charge dropped 40% in 4 hours, without using the display or apps (except 5 minutes). I am worry.
@Mily : There is no more problem with this button, it was part of the problems fixed in the OTA-3 for the Nexus 5
Automnomie side : it is almost 2 days with a rather weak use and with the battery of origin of the Nexus 5.
The fall of the battery on the night: less than 20%.
Edit : Maybe it's because you use a Legacy Devices, for me it's a Core Devices?
Marathon2422 last edited by Marathon2422
@mily mine keeps mounting and dismounting the sdcard every few minutes ,do you have a sdcard inserted or not ( pro 5 )