pascal, pl/1, abap, sql, apl, c, java, qml. maybe some more.
Best posts made by gischpelino
RE: Unable to install anbox on Oneplus3T
is missing in https://cdimage.ubports.com/anbox-images/devices.json. That's why it does not work the standard way.
RE: Development testers for Anbox
Would you be so kind and add
It will work for the oneplus3t too, if this entry is in the .json file. The devices are very similar. I have tested it with a modified anbox-tool (changed the .json url in anbox-tool to a http server of mine and used a modified devices.json).
RE: Oneplus 3/3T
@Kyrylo looks like that not all partitons are ext4. May be a clean start with the device can help you. It gives you best chance to do it.
- start with twrp (fastboot boot twrp)
- set twrp to adb sideload mode
- adb sideload the latest oxygenos 9.0.6 from oneplus support page
- start the phone and make initial setup of the os
- after that 'fastboot boot twrp' again
- 1st. wipe all partitions
- 2nd select wipe advanced 'change filesystem' of cache, system and data and set it to ext4
- 3rd wipe format data
- check with twrp terminal command 'mount' that all partitions are ext4. If not change filesystem again.
- connect device to usb (still in twrp) and start ubport-installer
But this is not an op3 specific question!