@Lakotaubp I'll check it out thanks
Posts made by win32_downdadup
RE: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X (mido)
as i can't update the post due to the following error
You are only allowed to edit posts for 3600 second(s) after posting"
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X (mido)
This is a port of Ubuntu Touch for Xiaomi Redmi note 4X
- Calls and SMS
- GPS (may include bugs)
- Power save
- Any unnoticed bugs even in the things listed as working
- Many other modules
How to install
- Boot to recovery (TWRP recommended).
- Wipe the System, Cache, and Data (and format the data partition!).
- Download the ROM from here (http://www.mediafire.com/file/cgyqxk6wgy60yhz/Ubuntu-Touch-mido%28Pre-Alpha_V1.1%29.zip/file) and transfer it to your device.
- Flash the ROM Zipfile.
- Reboot your device.
- A password prompt may come once its started and the password is "a" , you can change the password using the terminal, typing "passwd" and change the password (as in any Linux system)
In case of issues the source repos all have issues feature enabled for reporting