uNav on N5
Reinstalled uNav on N5, cleared cache with UT Tweak and went for a walk to try it out. I had N5 on mobile network.
- When I tried to uNav to find my location, it found me in Sweden, more than 1000 kms from where I live.
- Cleared the cache again with UT Tweak, and then pointed to my location manually and clicked search my location. It found me about 300m away from where I was. But the green ball icon placed me exactly where I was.
- Put a destination manually, and started walking, the going on the wrong direction. to check if it would find the way I am moving and correct the path. The green ball went as I went, but the blue line stayed the original path it showed. After about 5 minutes walking, the blue line jumped to the correct path.
- The map was showing sort of upside down, while the blue line looked all right. So, I turned the map with my fingers, turning it 180 degrees. It should turn by itself like Google Maps do, but didn't.
- Nice thing is it found even the internal paths our housing scheme, which Gmaps won't.
- What I couldn't do is to put 2-3 connecting destinations. I don't know how.
I am back home now, and the green ball shows where I am exactly, inside the block of flat. But, the location (the red marker) is found about 300m away.
Any help appreciated.
advocatux last edited by
@chdslv I'm using unav and another tracking app (Activity Tracker) and in both GPS works as expected in a Nexus 5 16.04.