Core Apps & Documentation Updates
Hello everyone! I wanted to give a quick update on what's been going on in some of our core apps and developer docs recently.
- Updated the math.js library to fix issues with decimals
- Moved the code to GitLab for automated deploys to the OpenStore
- The swipe animation between tracks in the now play view has been updated
- The music app is now available on the OpenStore!
- Moved code to GitLab for automated deploys to the OpenStore
- Currently working on getting an api key from OpenWeatherMap so we don't need to rely on the current key
- New "Info" panel for media file details
- Other minor improvements and translation updates
In general news we are slowly moving the core apps over to GitLab. We are going to setup each core app that is a click to be automatically compiled with Clickable and deployed to the OpenStore. If you're interested in setting up your own app with automated deploys to the OpenStore check out the Clickable docs.
The docs have seen some improvements thanks to some new guides by @CiberSheep. There are now guides on Content Hub export and Content Hub import & Url Dispatcher. If you are willing and able to contribute a guide or an example app you can find a full list of things we want to create over at the Development Resources GitLab project.
Thanks to all the hard work of our Core App developers/contributors, all the great translators, and our documentation writers!
@bhdouglass Yes a big Thank you to everyone involved including yourself. Very useful update.
@bhdouglass Thanks for this very useful information. To complete, if it is possible, can you say us some words about the great essentiel app FILE MANAGER ?
@domubpkm mostly just translation updates for the file manager at this point. I'll be sure to post something when it happens!
@bhdouglass OK, thanks.
@domubpkm Ouh, the File Manager (let's stand while say its name :D). I was planning a little retouch (smaaaaaall) let's see if I'm able to do that
And now a moment to sing all along: Briaaaaan, Briaaaaaan, which make sound a little «viking» but with respect and joy
@dobey XD XD XD XD
@cibersheep You are very very creative : so, you can !
Is this going to be implemented? And if so, any idea when?
@3arn0wl Nope. I got crazy jobs getting in at the moment.
Maybe it's advisable to do that after OTA6?
Ah I see. Thanks @cibersheep.