updates

• A simple question, is there a link to see what did update on my mobile? github link for example or something?

i have now ubuntu15.04 r8.

Thanks

• @bq4.5 r8 ? really?

• @guru said in updates:

@bq4.5 r8 ? really?
    well i am using the RC version not the stable one.

• That is my understanding that the release candidate is running at version 8. Hopefully we will get that released as a stable version soon. I tried to install the RC version not so long ago and it did not download, so I left it. Sounds like you were successful though. Release notes would be good going forward.

• Hi,
    I'm also running a bq4.5 on rc canal. But no update for me. It is still on r7.
    When I switch to devel version 42 appears. On stable it is, obviously, version 2.
    On the server there is a release candidate r8 since 11.01. but for any reason I
    can't receive it.
    I am the only one with this problem?
    Thanks

• @UKPhil It took me three attempts and restarts for it to work for me the channel kept swapping back to stable. Once the channel did change it downloaded straight away.

• I didn't have any problem, just switched to RC updated to 7 and yesterday checked manually for update and got 8.

I still don't know what did change or get updated though.

• yea sometimes the update seems to stock.?i am currently also on rc7...and i recognized by an other bq4.5 which is on the stable chanel, that st2 comes about one month delayed...

• I have just changed to rc and after a few attempts I still cannot download it. I will keep on trying but it does look like iy has got stuck, at least for me.

• @UKPhil I have now moved to the development channel on my Bq 5 All seems fine. You could give that a go.
    Maybe the RC channel on the Bq is inline with the stable channel at the moment so there are no updates.

• This is trying to get it on the OnePlus One. I have thought about doing it on the M10 though too.

• @UKPhil Just put the m10 onto RC channel, all went OK hard to see what changed. Keyboard looks larger? Will continue to play. When I changed the channel to RC and moved back a page it still said the channel was on stable, then back to download page and the download was ready to go.

• I have noticed that if you vhamgeto rc and the go back it says syablr again. I did yhe OnePlus.Oneall OK, but the M10 will now even show the rc channel so I can change it.

• Jumped from r8 to r11 today, haven't tested it yet, hopefully i can notice changes.

• More updates today and the the m10 on RC channel is now really working smoothly and quick. Going to try nexus 5 and bq5 next. Well done to all involved for the continuing time and effort.

Looks like your connection to UBports Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.