UBports device testing spreadsheet?

• Hi everyone,
    Thanks and honours to the UBports team for the great achievement so far! Thanks to make the whole thing moving forward.
    I made my journey testing the 16.04/devel on my MX4 and wrote down my experience in a Calc spreadsheet. I'd to ask whether it's useful to share the file or not... It might be some kind of interest to gather experience to help developers ? No question to challenge Github of course...
    Cheers,
    W.
    0_1514658017370_Screenshot from 2017-12-30 19-19-55.png

• @wilfridd Yes! We should have this on some place where others could edit it.

• Community

That's pretty nice, @wilfridd! Are you interested to join our QA team? We can definitely use dedicated people like you! You can join our telegram group at t.me/ubports_qa_team. Everyone who's interested to help is welcome, ofc!

We used a similar spreadsheet to test in the past, i uploaded it to nextcloud so everyone can edit it in their browsers, you'll find the link and password in the group. I won't post it in public to avoid vandalism.

At some point in the future it would be awesome to have a tool to organize this more efficiently, if anyone has recommendations, be sure to speak up!

Looks like your connection to UBports Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.