(1) I received OnePlus One A0001 Cyanogen with Android
(2) I changed Android settings: enabled developer settings, enabled USB debugging
(3) I got the UBports installer
(4) I booted OPO to bootloader, ran
fastboot oem unlock from terminal, then rebooted to recovery
(5) Now I open the UBports installer and it recognizes bacon
(6) I select stable/wipe/bootstrap, then run
(7) Installer reports success, then OPO reboots
(8) OPO goes to an "Installing Updates" screen with a Yumi animation, finishes and reboots.
(9) Now sometimes:
(9a) It goes into boot loop: display lights up, but goes off before the UT splash screen.
(9b) It gets to the UT setup prompts, but if I remove my phone from the computer, the boot loop occurs again.
I've tried UBports installer 0.8.8-beta (snap, deb, and appimage)
I've also tried the 0.8.6-beta appimage.
I've tried running the 0.8.6-beta appimage from the terminal as root.
I've also tried the halium-devel channel.
I've also tried several different USB cables.
Any recommendations would be appreciated, thanks!