That's my first post here and I'm not sure wether I'm in the right section or not, feel free to move my post or to tell me wich section I should post into.
I feel like it might be the moment for me to move on to a Linux phone. I'm considering several options and my two favorites are UBports on OnePlus One and UBports on PinePhone.
After taking in consideration the pros and cons I think I want to start with a OnePlus One in order to have a phone that is like 99% functional from what I understand (am I wrong?).
SO, TWO QUESTIONS :
First, is there a specific version of the OnePlus One that works better with UBports or are they all the same? (I'm thinking about batches, serial numbers...)
I listed the Android apps I would really like to keep on my phone an wanted to know if I can get them to work on UBports :
- Shazam (if I emulate the android app can I stay logged in?)
- YouTube (I still use it a lot)
- Tor (with the mobile UI if possible)
- Firefox (with the mobile UI, I saw videos of UBports with the desktop UI so I'm wondering why)
- VLC (with support for .flac and .mkv)
- Steam Mobile (for double factor authentication)
- Signal (I heard it's working great except for notifactions)
- Strava (with GPS function)
- Arte Radio (a french app)
- Leboncoin (a french app)
A big thank you for reading and replying.
And another thank you for the developers.