UBports Community Update 14 | October 14, 2017
It's time for another Community Update! These are livestreams where UBports developers come together to answer your questions and chatter about the recent project news. This week we'll be discussing what's new in the project, including a shiny infrastructure addition.
Episode 14 of the UBports Community Update will be live this Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 1800 UTC. You can find the countdown and stream on the Youtube event page.
Please feel free to ask questions in this thread and we'll try our best to answer them!
Here are some things we won't answer, though:
- The status of bugs
- Any question (or permutation of a question) in our FAQ
We'll see you when we're live!
Liberem 5 is fully funded! YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY! They said they're talking with you, what's going on?
When you say the status of bug, I agree that each bug cannot be discussed as this would take forever. However, update's on groups of bugs should be talked about. Show stoppers and Major bugs hope to be resolved by the next release, that sort of thing.
- What's the update related to Halium-Utouch ?
- Do we have a copy of the official ubuntu touch documentation ? Design, develop. etc...
- Update on the fundation ?
- What about the latest mir release, what the plan related to it ?
- What do you think about, allowing blog communication less official like ubuntu planet ? to talk about devel feature landings, tips on using touch etc.. ?
@UniSuperBox Is there / will be there a written summary of update 14 ?