Chosing device for Ubuntu touch

• Hello friends. I am very interested in using Ubuntu touch, can you please recommend me best device for daily use. I just read wiki and devices page.
    On front page said Nexus 5 best choise, in wiki said Meizu 5 pro only support anbox.

Please tell me best device what really supported by devs , what will get future updates and new functions.

If Device is Nexus 5 16 or 32 gb?

• @needforkill If you go nexus route ubports takes up 4.8g on mine. I have the 16g version which is fine for me and runs well. Don't have a mx 5 but there are a few signal issues. Theres also the oneplusone and fairphone 2 to have alook at.
    All of these are in for longer term support and the move to 16.04 and anbox.
    Have a read through ubports docs on Github etc for more info or on the website and this forum, and welcome aboard this exciting project.

• @needforkill Nearly forgot theres also the Telegram group. You can can ask away there for all the info you can't find elsewhere.

• @lakota Hello, thank you. Yea, i looking forum. I join to telegram group, and already ordered nexus 5 32 gb.

• @needforkill Great, have fun and enjoy ubports. Any problems and someone on here will be able to help I'm sure.

Looks like your connection to UBports Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.