I have been using Ubuntu Touch as my main system for a bit now and of course some things are missing for me.
One of these things is an app that syncs data from and to my smartwatches.
For this very reason I decided to try and create exactly that.
- Searching and adding devices from within the app (to connect the device automatically, use System Settings)
- Sync time on the watch upon connecting
- Sync battery level
- Sync heart rate
- Sync firmware
- Sync device name
- Sync hardware revision
- Graphs to display synced data over time
Things I want to implement or things I'm currently working on:
- Sync steps (InfiniTime does not include a characteristic for steps yet, manual adding is possible)
- Calculate burnt calories (will be calclated by steps per day)
- Music controls
- Automatically fetch data regularly
- (Maybe an indicator)
Also I am currently focusing on the PineTime with InfiniTime.
Here are some very early screenshots: