For personal reasons I had the course stopped. Although I have been preparing documentation in the meantime, I have not published it yet. I will make some changes that affect the course:
- The virtual machine (with the Ubuntu Touch SDK) can be downloaded until next Sunday. Then I will delete the file.
- I will update the course so that it is based on Qt Creator of PC. Most of the code can be used in Ubuntu Touch with minor changes.
- Although most of the content will be maintained, I will generate the screenshots again so they take the PC as a reference.
- The documentation will use Sphinx as a tool (the same as UBports). This way it will be easier to manage the translations.
- The course code will be posted on GitLab (now it is on GitHub). The generated files (ePub, PDF and HTML) will be available on my website.
I will keep you informed of the news.