I don't understand what is the problem. I've already written in two places here what should be at least a Linux Mobile, according to what a smartphone is nowadays.
My phone is a phone so :
- Phone app
- Contacts app (at least with local database)
- Messages app (SMS, MMS)
- Clock app (with alarms)
My phone is built over Linux so :
- Terminal app
- Filemanager app
- Preferences app
- System update app
My phone has I/O interfaces so :
- Camera app (photo, video)
- Galery app (photo, video)
- Play and Record sounds apps <= partially
- Display GPS coordinates app (textual, no map) <= partially
My phone is smart and connected so :
- Calendar app (at least with local database)
- Calculator app
- Notes app
- Web browser app
- Mail client app
- Openstore app
I removed or adjusted some points that were not consensual.
Many users will says "I want this or that" but here above is the pure simple definition of what should work immediately without drawbacks after installing a Linux Mobile Operating System.
What is the status today for Touch or Others ?
NOTA : Ubuntu Touch OTA15 from Canonical had a ALL OK status for that