Sometimes it is necessary to minimize the active application to the tray. So that the next time you turn on the screen, it would be active, but not occupy an active place. uHome, a home screen with widgets support, will help you with this task.
The application has its own built-in widgets. In addition, you can download other widgets to customize your home screen more.
- An analog clock will always show you the current time, and a variety of themes allow you to customize it to your liking.
- Stickers will help you remind you of the most important things. And their striking design attracts attention.
- The link can create an internet link or launch an application with URLdispatcher support.
Widgets are able to receive information from the Internet, receive and send files from the Content Hub.
To write temporary files, the directory is used:
Custom widgets are located at:
- Have access to user files
- Have access to a camera or microphone
- Have access to location
- Launch and access application files (only URLdispatcher available)
- Have access to sms, calendar and phone book
Add this widget to your home screen and stay up to date with the current weather
You can uninstall this application after successfully installing the widget.