So i found these posts:
and it seems MX4 has definitely some problems with usb connection, it appears it's a common issue, but someone found that "adding the vendor ID to adb_usb.ini seems to help".
Of course there was no such file in my pc fuuuu..... so continued looking and searching and found this:
which basically says you have to modify another file: android_winusb.inf with other data. (all the instructions in the link), i did, no luck. I then re-installed the usb driver and made sure it was fine, and finally.. adb seeing my device! What a battle it was.
And for today that's enough. Tomorrow I will try the adb method and pray to God it will work.