This issue was mentioned in this topic, but there was no reply - and since this topic discussed many different issues, I figure it be best to create a dedicated one.
On map websites using OpenStreetMap data, I cannot find a way to pan or zoom the map.
- Pinching with two fingers on the screen zooms the whole page rather than the map window.
- Swiping one or two fingers produces no effect for panning.
The result is that the following sites are basically unusable:
- GpxPod app in Nextcloud (you can check out this gpx trace on my personal Nextcloud server)
This issue can be reproduced on the following two devices:
- OnePlus One running the RC channel (currently 2020-W33 / 20200809-26523 UBports image)
- Pinephone running the Development channel (2020-08-13/2 / 20200809-31327 UBports image)
Of course Activity Tracker and Pure Maps can import gpx traces, but they can't edit them. Also, neither uNav nor Pure Maps support multiple destinations in trips.
I doubt there is a workaround available, but I'd be willing to hear it if there's one.
Should I create an issue on the tracker? (I have no idea where to)